Stationary use of desktop PC / laptop
- We recommend Google Chrome as the browser of choice, alternatively Firefox is also possible, these provide the best quality and stability.
Check access rights / settings:
- Windows 10 microphone ; Camera ,
- Mac OS microphone ; camera
- Browser settings if access rights were denied when entering the conference for the first time. Chrome , Mozilla Firefox
- Check the camera & microphone button in the conference interface.
- We have written a detailed article to check network and port sharing: Network and port sharing for video conferences .
- Sdui Meet app access to the microphone & camera.
- On iOS devices , open the Sdui Meet app before opening the video conference via the Sdui
- Make sure that there is sufficient reception (preferably WiFi).
- If the connection quality is inadequate, the conference automatically switches the camera off temporarily or reduces the image quality.
- Firefox does not support the use of two cameras.
- AVM / Fritz! Box routers may block access to video conferences using so-called access profiles or parental controls. The individual setting can be found in the relevant manual .