As an admin you can access all areas of Sdui. You automatically have all permissions.
- Create groups (To create new groups with members.)
- Manage groups (To manage all previous groups at the school.)
- Manage content (With this authorization you can manage all news articles and edit the More area.)
- Post content (To create and edit news articles for user groups.)
- Manage users (For viewing the user list and editing users and their permissions.)
- Substitution planning (access to the substitution planner and authorization to edit substitutions.)
Since you have the authorization to manage users , it is possible for you to grant authorizations to other users.
You can also edit the profile of any user. This includes resetting passwords, changing or adding e-mail addresses, and changing abbreviations and names.
In secondary schools, it is also possible to reset the course selection.